NSFHealthFreedomVolunteers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about myself

3 posters

Go down

A little about myself Empty Re: A little about myself

Post  rsgold123456 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

Very good forum, I was so lucky,
ugg boots sale,
uggs,
gucci handbags,
cheap jordan shoes,
Hope that everyone can derive what you want:
uggs sale,
ugg boots sale,
cheap mbt shoes.

rsgold123456

Back to top Go down

A little about myself Empty No Vaccine For Me

Post  Dune Sleeper Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm

I get your emails, and that is where I found out about this site. I spread the word about the mandatory vaccinations and urge everyone I know not to take the vaccine. If it comes down to it, I want the third option of self-quarantining, even though it might mean the loss of my job. I no longer trust the government to put anything in my body. I am far more careful with food, water, and nutrients too. I buy from local farmers markets, grow my own vegetables, am learning to can, filter my water, and order my nutrients from mercola.com, the only place I trust 100%. It is a shame it has come to this, but it has.

Dune Sleeper

Back to top Go down

A little about myself Empty A little about myself

Post  nutrientscure Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:02 am

Dear NSF:

I recently wrote an email to selfgrowth.com. I thought that perhaps this email might serve as a bit of an introduction of myself to this group.
It is posted below.

I cannot thank all of you people involved with NSF enough for fighting the big evil called Big Pharma.

Lastly, Dr. Laibow, I would love to talk to you either on the phone or face to face, if such can be arranged. I highly suspect my phone is monitored, as I have been having very unusual difficulty with it of late. Person to person would be better than the phone, but the practicality of us having a conversation face to face depends on where you are... as I do not have a current U.S. passport, and my means are very limited.

All the very best,

Allen Darman

Dear (name removed):

I sure wish that I could participate on selfgrowth.com more.... but my computer time, and my computer access, is extremely limited. I do not expect this situation to change for the better soon.

In regard to the topics of how to overcome depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia naturally my knowledge is world leading, and has been for some time. (This is especially true in regard to depression, ADHD, and BP. My knowledge on these topics was world leading by April 2000. My knowledge of how to deal with schizophrenia naturally only became wold leading this past winter.)

Unfortunately Big Pharma, or some drug company that is a part of this monster, knows the above. Both libraries that I regularly work out of have been hacked. I am often, but admittedly not always, disrupted using either public computers, or my laptop, in these two libraries. I have also lost six computers of my own to hackers since June 2006. In addition to this, I have had three different computers of family members hacked and/or disrupted while I was using them since June 2006 as well.

All of this hacking and unusual computer disruption began immediately after I first widely cross posted my son Willy's amazing ADHD/bipolar recovery story to the Internet in June 2006.

Now I am having very unusual problems with my Verizon cell phone, problems that even Verizon cannot explain. My phone "tests" normally. Verizon has virtually no explanation of why this phone sometimes only allows me to hear, but not be heard when I talk, despite strong cell signal strenth and a fully charged battery. Their tech rep says he has never come across this before.

All of the above is extremely likely to stem from "Big Pharma's Dirty Tricks Dept.", especially the hacking, of which I am certain eminates from these people.

Big Pharma knows that if I succeed in being heard by any significant party with power that can truly affect change that it could cost them hundreds of billions of dollars some day... if not actually result in "a major collapse" of drug-oriented medicine as we know it today.

I am in the fight of my life vs. Big Pharma... and any writing that I do is directed towards this.

Again, I am sorry I cannot participate on selfgrowth.com more. I see your site as a very valuable one, I just do not have the computer access or the computer time. Perhaps some day this will change.

All the very best,

Allen Darman

http://nutrientscure.wordpress.com/

nutrientscure

Back to top Go down

A little about myself Empty Re: A little about myself

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum